17 February 2008

The Street Jihad - Heroin: The Weapon of War

This is one of the main financiers of Al Qaeda's Jihad within Great Britain, which is also being used as a 'Weapon of War' against British society to kill, destroy and subdue a generation - Where I live anyway which is Al Qaeda's frontline in their civil war upon British soil!

The money earned on the ground in Luton & Dunstable through the daily supply of Heroin over the last 20 years has created an extremly large, connected and well organised Pakistani Moslem paramilitary army that has forced the whole of the local society into a position of 'Dhimmitude' through fear.

As this video shows, the Heroin is cultivated in Afghanistan and transported through to Pakistan, and then ends up on our streets, namely where I live in this instance, being sold by what can only be described as a Pakistani Moslem militia, killing my friends, converting others into zombies living only for their next hit of Heroin, destroying families and causing terror in society because of drug crazed maniacs needing Heroin.

Do we just accept this systematic destruction of our society by an internal force that is conducting a military campaign against the British State that is ultimately seeking to conquer our Nation?

I personally do not accept what this Pakistani Moslem militia is doing to my friends, my community and my country, but where I live I am the only one willing to stand up and say something about it because everyone else is living under 'Dhimmitude' forced upon them through the knowledge of what happens if you have a problem with the large organised drug dealing gangs of Pakistani Moslems of Luton - Those reading this who know the facts will agree with me.

Not only that the British State now want to arrest me because I refuse to accept this Islamic warmongering intent being enforced upon me and my neighbours - I breach community cohesion!

The police who are employed to protect the innocent and vulnerable in society can go home at the end of the day after a hard days work investigating the Pakistani Moslem street crime, where as the rest of us in society have to live all day every day surrounded by this paramilitary force, so there is no escaping them if they come for you, so its better to close your front door and See no Evil - Hear no Evil - And definately not Speak any Evil about the Pakistani Moslems because of the consequnces to you and your family.

I stood my ground on my own, I was homeless, penniless and destitute because of being driven out of my business and home by these Pakistani Moslem's and their threats and intimidation, and I have shown that really they 'aint all that', they are weak cowards that hunt in packs which I exposed - Know your enemy as they say.

What a joke the Luton Moslems are, they could not do the job or silencing me, and my blog has been up all year as proof to my words, so they resorted to getting the police to silence me.

I never crossed the line to call for anyone to resort to violence, but in reality, considering this is the state of British affairs - If they want a war which they are conducting against us on a daily basis, then can we not give them a war?

Islamic supremacy reigns in Luton - Is it any wonder Al Qaeda used Luton as its staging post for its decleration of War against Great Britain and open it up as a frontline in the "21st Century English Civil War".

Al Qaeda's military strategists know that they have a large well organised paramilitary army on the streets of Luton, with a well oiled War machine on the ground that is financed through the local trade in streets drugs and all other criminality.

The Queen as the ultimate ruler of Great Britain should decide what she wants to do about the situation on the ground here, or let her sons or grandsons state their position so that everyone knows where the stand.

Surrender and Dhimmitude or 'No surrender'.

Allow the complete take over of Luton & Dunstable by the religion Islam and its military wing or bring her families 'Soverign Rule' to bare upon the situation - There is a rich Royal history to protect and defend here after all.

No matter what lie people want to say about Islam being a 'religion of peace', you only have to look at the history books to see that it spreads throughout the World by warmongering conquest, exactly the same way that it is spreading in my local community - A Christian community with a wealth of Christian history might I add.

I have stood up on the street on my own against this Islamic paramilitary force because I as one man am willing to sacrifice everything for what I have just stated, and now my own people want to arrest me and potentially send me to prison for my righteous anger and actions.

Why should I go back to England if thats how my country wants to treat me for my actions, I am better off seeking asylum in a friendly foreign land and sitting back safely watching my homeland burn from afar dont you think? Theres not really much I can do from inside a prison cell. I dont want to do that because it is my homeland, but what can I do now that I have the British State seeking my arrest and imprisonment?

I value my freedom and always said to myself that I will never spend a day in prison for standing up for my Country in the face of this War, so the choice is; go home and go to prison under 'race hate laws' or seek asylum on the grounds of Political persecution and human rights issues. I do not want to do that because England is my home, but given the choice of prison or freedom considering I have done nothing wrong, freedom will always prevail.

I am a great believer that if you do the crime you do the time, as every one who has ever known me will agree, but in this case I have done no crime so I will do no time.


More proof to confirm my words for those people who do not see what I see or know what I know in relation to what is happening on the streets of Luton & Dunstable that originates in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANTI-DHIMMITUDE IN LONDONISTAN

This is going to drive the Muslims nuts! They'll be rioting in Trafalgar Square...

"Windsor Castle dinner for Israel’s 60th
01/02/2008
By Jenni Frazer, News Editor
Exclusive: THE ROYAL family is granting two of the community’s biggest charities the use of Windsor Castle for a special anniversary dinner to mark Israel’s 60th anniversary in April, the JC can reveal.

Excited officials from UJIA and the JNF said they were in the early stages of planning the April 7 event, which will be held in the presence of the Duke of Edinburgh. The guest of honour is to be Israeli President Shimon Peres, who will be in Britain before hosting a major international 60th-anniversary conference in Jerusalem in May. Invitations for the Jerusalem conference have gone out to President George Bush and heads of state.

A JNF spokesperson said the anticipated 300 dinner guests would be raising funds for both organisations, the first time they have worked together on such a scale. “We are so grateful to the Royal Family for giving us the opportunity to celebrate Israel’s anniversary, and for allowing us to stage this wonderful event in Windsor Castle.”

UJIA chief executive Doug Krikler believed it was the first major Jewish — “and kosher” — event to be held at Windsor Castle.

The dinner will be part of a series of celebrations in Britain to mark the Jewish state’s 60th anniversary. Among communal functions already lined up are a dinner in central London this month, held by the Zionist Federation, with guest speaker Ronald Lauder, the new World Jewish Congress president.

There will be a show in May featuring comedian Jackie Mason and Israeli singer Sarit Hadad at Wembley Stadium, and, at the end of June, London’s first ever street parade for Israel.

From http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?ParentId=m11&SecId=11&AId=57781&ATypeId=1


GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Anonymous said...

"THE ROYAL family is granting two of the community’s biggest charities the use of Windsor Castle"

Better have the tip toe boys on stand by.

Anonymous said...

As najistani has said, muslims are going to go nuts at this for Israel at Windsor Castle. All I can say to this is great, fantastic, wonderful keep it up.

As for the other bit as is on the report, what gets me about all of this is that, the intelligence agencies know about these things, they know what the muslims are behind, what they are up to. They know what mosques are preaching hatred, they know what imans are behind this & that.

So the government must have these reports from these agencies, so the truth must be that they do in the top seats of power know what islam really is, what it really stands for & what they are truly up to & behind. The drugs, the arms deals, the bombs, the terrorism. That being the case why them on earth do they not do anything about it all, what are they just sitting on there warm behinds, twiddling there fingers.

As has been said before not one person here is daft & we know that the police are & will be monitoring this blog. That being the case I am sure that most of these police men will agree with what is being said here even though it is not PC to say what we all do. Even so after saying that, you can all see what the truth is, you all can see what is really going on, so why do you not stand up for the truth. Stand up for the people of this country & protect them as you all made you commitment to do. You all know what is really going on & you all know that what we say here is the truth, so for not standing for what is true, all I can say is shame on you all. You will be some of the first to pay the dimmi tax to your new muslim masters.

David Ben-Ariel said...

More power to you! I also do what I can to expose the evils of Islam. If we won't, who will? Somebody has to do it, and I encourage all brave souls to cry aloud and spare not now, while they still can.

Behind the Veil of Islam

Ohio Mosque Promotes Murder!

Toledo, Islam, and Terrorists