26 April 2007

I Wonder...

It seems that my Warning to the Dunstable community article is my most popular post now, I wonder why?

Funny how there is not that many Moslems driving about the streets at the moment too, I wonder if Abu Izzadeen had a chance to read what I wrote about him before being detained along with Mr Khan his Luton accomplice?

I hope so, it will give him something to think about during those long days banged up in his cell, lets hope that he ends up in the same prison as the British Godfather Mr. Adams, he wont be the big man then now will he? threatening the British non-Moslem public of which Mr. Adams and his family firm are a part of.

Also I wonder if the young Moslem girl from Luton who was detained in Israel on her journey of support to the Palestinian Moslem's in Israel 2 weeks ago had read my articles before she left? I am sure the Palestinian Moslems would not have liked a Godly
Knight of Christ from Luton where this girl is from, standing on the doorstep to their Mosque 'The Dome of the Rock' atop of the Temple Mount.

Make way for King Solomons Temple a 'New era' is upon us...


LionHeart

We must never allow the United Kingdom to get past the point of no return in relation to the Moslem Jihad army in Britain. Please watch this extremly important video to see the danger we face and the situation Europe is in. To be honest, Great Britain is in a terrible condition too so lets hope we have not crossed the point of no return already.

Jihad in Europe video

Important essential reading for those who live in and around Luton.

Ivinghoe Beacon is alight.



4 comments:

Geoff said...

I personally think it's nothing more than people typing in Dunstable muslims etc. However they will be finding a minefield of info, damn good stuff.

God Bless!
Drake's Drum.

raz said...

Hi Lionheart,

I am a Jewish anti-Jihad activist.
Glad to see you are blogging again.
You and your kin should be anointed in the new Temple.

I hope you enjoy this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuQV33QJPE

Lionheart said...

I wonder why all of a sudden there would be alot of people typing into google - Dunstable & Muslim - considering there is no reason too and specifically looking at the Warning to Dunstable article.

God bless

LionHeart

Anonymous said...

The call to Dhimmitude has reached the Sydney Morning Herald

http://voiceoftheshire.blogspot.com/2007/04/sydney-morning-dhimmitude.html

God save the Queen and her Commonwealth.